Our internship program is designed to offer interns a hands on learning experience by providing them exposure to the day-to-day of our business.
Lyons Group is dedicated to hiring a diverse group of outstanding talent with a passion for the restaurant industry. We look for people with intelligence, a strong work ethic, a collaborative spirit, superior communication skills, and leadership potential.
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program during time of internship
- Minimum duration of internship is 3 months
- Minimum weekly time commitment is 16 hours/week
- Must be 21+
Due to the volume of inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Marketing Associate Lyons Group [Culinary + Entertainment] (Part-Time)
The Marketing Associate is responsible for overseeing the daily tactical marketing duties to ensure the restaurants’ success across numerous communities and markets throughout the organization. This dynamic position includes creating interactive content, in‐feed posts, story posts, and engaging with guests through our social media channels. The marketing associate works in the field managing content calendars and asset timelines with the local teams to gather information and engage in store-level promotions and brand-wide initiatives across the portfolio.
Responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to:
- Planning and executing compelling campaigns both brand wide and at the store-level.
- Meeting with store level teams to create community outreach programs.
- Attending events and meetings to create awareness in the communities in which the stores operate.
- Agenda management and reporting to executive leadership.
- The ability to write effective and compelling marketing copy.
- Assisting the marketing team updating and maintaining restaurant website with current promotions and menu changes.
- Planning and execution of e-marketing and social media campaigns.
- Creating social media influencer programs.
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Solid communication and writing skills
- General knowledge of basic office and marketing programs
- E-marketing and website management are a plus
- introductory photography, and photo editing experience
This part-time position is and hourly position with a flexible schedule with the opportunity for advancement. For consideration, please e-mail your resume, a brief cover letter, as well as any supporting social media profiles, personal pages or portfolios of previous or current work.